Friday, February 18, 2011

The Bitterness of Love I Tasted

You saved me from him two years ago. You make me love you like hell. And now you're gonna leave me just like he did. I thought u were different. I know I'm not a good lover. i mess up. I start fights. I get jealous easily. I'm demanding and I'm always get mad. But there are things i do love about myself.
1. I don't play
2. I give my all
3. I love deeply

But why cant you see? I know where i got wrong. I complaint a lot. I deny everything and i don't show that i trust you even though actually i am. I said i wanted to break up, but in a couple of hours i definitely gonna find u back because i cant stand of not having you even for a day. When i said i want to break up with you, I'm expecting u to reply, "no I'll never gonna leave you".

But everything is over. U don't even bother any of my explanation. The way u asked for a break up is the most hardest part for me to accept. You said it in a very polite way as i cant take it because i know every time u asked for a break up when u are mad, its not gonna happen. But this time its different because u r not mad at me at all. Not even a bit. Its scared the hell out of me. And it is happening to me now. I could not take it. I even cry in front of my mom! I know i take this too hard but how can i stand it. Its not that easy as you thought. How can i forget you? You said you know that i can forget you, then teach me how to forget you but I'm sure I'll never be able to learn it.

you said that you'll still be around anytime i need you. but everything will never be the same again. The feelings will never gonna be just like we used to feel. There will be no more imy, ily, ilysm, ilysfdm, imysm, imysfdm and everything sweet to say to you and i'll never gonna received a goodnight kiss message, morning kiss message. Its just frustrating! All i need i you needing me. I want everything to be just like it used to be. I hate myself because i cant do anything to put everything in place back again. But I'll wait.

No comments: