Saturday, April 02, 2011

OUTCAST!

I think i have done something not good to my friends. Im not supposed to be selfish. I confronted them, they said its okay. But still i feel uneasy about this matter. I mean its really bothering me. haish. i hate this kind of feelings la. Am i selfish? Im sorry. When i sat down and think everything back again, i know i shouldn't bring up about transportation and everything since we'd promised that we'll go there together. YESSSS I KNOW IM SELFISH because i just bailed to our promise. Damn y did i do that. Aaarggh i dont want to think, i dont want to fucking think. Its get me no where but worrying about it all day and about what u guys might say behind my back regarding what i did and about my decision. Actually i do care about what people think, eventhough sometimes im not. But u guys are my best friends! I love all of u n i dont want to loose u guys because of my selfishness and my stupidity.

Dear besties im sorry for not going to do our internship together as we planned and if u guys think im selfish. i apologize because maybe i am even though u guys didn't say anything. I can really sense it. And now i dont know how to fix this. Im sorry. ;'(

2 comments:

reez said...

sayang
sometimes we just sort of have to do things for ourselves and not for others no matter how important they are to us coz at the end of the day what matters is you

cikfikaflop said...

i noe. but i feel bad ouh. hish. my only problem is that i think and care too much kot.